Introducing the all-new Fit
- AlterG’s easiest-to-use and most affordable Anti-Gravity Treadmill for pain-free physical rehab and training.
- Uses air to comfortably and precisely unweight users from 100% to as little as 20% of body weight in precise 1% increments.
- Unprecedented low step-up height of just 6”, new open-back cockpit design, and magnetized snap-up/lay-flat air chamber closure for easy entry.
- Light and easy height adjustments with inseam set-points and smooth-set locking mechanism.
- Reduces impact and gravitational forces without compromising natural biomechanics.
The all-new Fit combines a remarkably low step-up height of approximately 6” with a new, open-back cockpit design. A light and easy height adjustment system and smooth-set locking mechanism, while a magnetised.
AlterG’s patented NASA Differential Air Pressure (DAP) technology utilises a special air chamber and an advanced calibration system to uniformly reduce gravitational load for unweighting from 100% to as low as 20% of body weight in precise 1% increments No other unweighting method delivers such unrestricted freedom of movement and unparalleled control.
The Fit delivers the easiest-to-use and most affordably priced Differential Air Pressure (DAP) technology available for reducing ground reaction forces. The AlterG Fit changes everything, redefining what’s possible in rehab and training.